Sunday 11 April 2010

Can I post a video of me running....? What, not even if it's really fast, like????

I too did some running - but enough of that, and more video of blokes on BIKES doing JUMPS and occasionally FALLING OFF. ('Cos let's face it, a video of me [or anyone else, unless maybe it was Diane Kruger running naked round my garden or something....] running would be BORING.
So, we all agree - this is not a running site. Here are some clips of a little jumping session Bish, Dave2 and I did last weekend. (Having said that, I only did three jumps, not wanting to get injured and impacting my running.... oops)
As for the blog bit, we went out, did a big climb up Coldharbour Lane, got overtaken by a skinny chick who looked like she weighed about 5 stone, did soem jumps, did a few trails, then had a pint in the Plough to celebrate Dave's birthday, then rode back to dorking (where, for the record, I got a replacement seat post collar for the one I knackered in one of the below jumps).
Mullac-a-bu!
Dunnie


1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Someone falling over. That's what we want to see!
    Please, no more videos of people not falling over. They aren't that funny.

    ReplyDelete