Tuesday 20 October 2009

Too much time on my hands!

Wow, nice bike in the last post. I’m very jealous!! More so that I’ve missed out on the last few rides with you guys due to injury!

As Richard mentioned in his post "North shore for sure?" I did indeed fall off the North Shore at the bottom of "Wave of Mutilation", the second time round, while trying to answer the question “Why can’t you grab a handful of brake while negotiating NS?”

I learnt my lesson and am now passing this obvious gem on to you – Don't grab your brakes when riding NS. Luckily I only sprained my wrist.
From the look of you guys in Andy’s videos, this advice is mute anyway, very nice... as was the combat roll Mark did off the bomb hole drop... impressed!!

Anyway, enough prattling on, the real reason for this post... I have not been wasting my time at home waiting for my wrist to heal so that I have enough strength in it to grab a handful when riding NS (I don’t learn) but I have managed to scrape some video off my phone I took of Richard and I at the Milton Gore jumps... It was such bad quality it could of been any of us, so I tried to pad it out and make it interesting with some post production work, make sure you have your speakers on... Enjoy


Mark G



2 comments:

  1. Nice one Mark - I think we'll have to do a lot more of these....... You have just got yourself the job of official Video creative director and editor and producer and key grip, all in one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andy, although I'm surprised the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) hasn't got the sound turned off yet like they do on some youtube videos! he he!!

    ReplyDelete