Sunday 7 June 2009

The wait is over...




A week ago I finally got the call from Dan at Head for the Hills, my Nicolai frame had finally arrived from Germany and was on display in the shop window, waiting to be built up. Of course I had to go and see it and being the kind of sad person who can get excited by aluminium tubing, reinforced gussetry and fishscale welds I have to say I was rather excited! Another week of waiting later and I was finally able to collect my long awaited new toy. Of course I had to take it out on friday evening and again on saturday. There were no other riders what with all the various jump-inflicted injuries and kitesurfing (I'm beginning to wonder whether OTH is just Andy and I and even he couldn't make it this weekend). I like my new bike, it's shiny and seems to go quite well, here's a couple of pictures - some of you may even get to see it one day if you ever venture out to actually ride! It's going to take a bit of getting used to - it's very different to the hardtail Cove but I'm sure we'll become well aquainted over the coming weeks.


Rich


1 comment:

  1. Horray!! Finally! Good choice of colour - looks smart!! I'm even quite excited about going out and seeing it for the first time!

    ReplyDelete