Saturday 17 September 2011

R.I.P GA and Cwncarn Hightlights

Ok, loads a happenin' but not much postin'....

First off, during a quick ride up to session GA the other day, Rich and I found it had been partially dismantled by landowners or wardens. Not irreparable but I don't think it would be worth making an attempt to fix for at least a few months, let the dust settle a bit and all.

Secondly I've punched out a very short video of our trip to Cwncarn, the length mainly driven by the short audio sequence I used, but also I'm starting to find long sequences of GoPro footage a chore for me to watch... god only knows what others must think.

It feels like an age since we've all been out for a proper ride, I've stuck some knarly winter tyres on my bike and looking forward to a good muddy hack... enjoy the video and see you out on the trails soon.

Mark2

No comments:

Post a Comment