Monday 4 April 2011

GoPro

I couldn't wait any longer for Andy's video of Dunnie crashing into the tree on Milton Gore to appear on "You've Been Framed". And then for us to be £250 better off. The money I hoped to put towards a helmet cam that we could film more comedy crashes on, but too many are slipping though the net now.

So I bit the bullet and bought a GoPro helmet cam. A bit bulky, looks like a small brick on your head. Everyone gives you that "What a prick!" look as you ride by... (I have proof on video funnily enough!)


Me, I don't really care... I'm use to the "What a prick!" look... I've been getting ever since I took up mountain biking.. what I do care about is the awesome footage I'm getting off this little gem of a brick stuck to my head.

Check it out below!



This is the first video from the GoPro of a new trail (I'll leave it unnamed for now) and snippets from the rest of the days riding.

If you haven't checked out my last video "Kick Gap Drop" where I put my crappy filming skills with the Cannon 550D to test and my crappy jumping skills, go to my YouTube Channel and check it out.

Laters

Mark2

1 comment:

  1. Awesome dude!!! I now see what I've been missing... :(

    ReplyDelete