Thursday 4 November 2010

Andy Blue Bear says "Leave the wife at home! Damit!"

Been feeling a bit wrecked lately and struggling to build up the enthusiasm to go for a ride.

Somethings not right, as I turned down a night ride and beer to go riding the trails with, of all people, my wife!!

Yes Yes, I knew I was committing a heinous crime, and self allocated Andy Blue Bear.. Even my wife thought I was a Loser going riding with her.... weird!! See picture below, at top of Summer Lightning.



Still, better to ride your missus then not ride at all... eh... opps.... I meant ride with your missus then not ride at all... mind you, both apply.

Well that's enough piss taking out of me for the year... stay tuned as I redirect some insults at some of you guys over the coming weeks.

Laters

Mark2

1 comment:

  1. Dude - count your blessings... It would take wild horses, a spot of summer lightning and the business end of a large calibre weapon to get my wife anywhere near the top of a trail on a bike....

    ReplyDelete