Wednesday 28 July 2010

Mark's Hardtail Project


The Dunnie hardtail project is also underway - current purchases:


-Bikestand

-Avid Elixir CR (£200 from Merlin, complete set & shifters)

-On One 456 in Chocolate Brown (can't see the mud so much...) - see above

-Fox Float RL 150mm travel front forks (black)
- Refurbed V12 Pedals from my Trek
- Various other bits from the Trek (bars, stem etc)


I have taken a different approach to budget - as far as Mrs Dunnie is concerned all of the strange packages arriving are 'bits for the bike' (note that I haven't said whcih bike...


Estimated completion date - just before Andy's bike!
See you on the hill
Dunnie

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you paid £200 for that. Sure it's just a few pipes! I have a few pipes lying about the place I could have welded together for you for nothing.

    ReplyDelete