Sunday 13 September 2009

Headcam Trial - Summer Lightning 12 Sep 09

Well the AT1 (supplied by Dogcam.co.uk) has arrived, and after sorting out a few mounting issues, Bish & I went out on Saturday to trial the quality. Generally it is good (for £125), but some niggles - picture breaking up slightly (I think this is something to do with either movement or the wireless link - I am going to look at a pouch strapped across my daysack harness to see if it improves. Failing that I may go for a wired link); and light resolution (bright sky/dark subject matter). Having said that, the remote unit makes playback possible, and the camera unit is really light, and quite small (about 25mm dia x 75mm long).
Any way, have a look -

Dunnie

1 comment:

  1. Dunnie - you need to be riding faster..... and we need sound!!!

    ReplyDelete